Join HawgSports.com’s Trey Biddy as he leaves the Arkansas Saturday scrimmage (aka The Spring Showcase) and provides his take on Spring 2022 as a whole by stadium and football operations center. Watch the Walk & Talk above or listen to it as a podcast below…
HAWGSPORTS IS ONLY $1 THE FIRST MONTH!! Or get an annual subscription at 30% off!! Get insider Razorback coverage from Arkansas’s #1 independent sports and recruiting source with interactive coverage from the best in the business for a fraction of the normal price! There is no promotional code required for this offer, just CLICK THIS LINKand you will have the job!
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!!
NOPE. 1 IN RAZORBACK COVER
You’ll get unrivaled, in-depth and over-analyzed coverage of Razorback that’s more than satisfying from the market leader in team sites Razorback, run by Trey Biddy, Danny West and Curtis Wilkerson – with analysis, videos, photos, breaking news and insider information from our team. Plus, you’ll get comprehensive and intensive coverage of the three major sports, football, basketball and baseball. We have a combined 30 years professionally covering Razorback athletics at HawgSports.com.
You’ll get the best last-minute recruiting coverage from the best man in the business in West. Not only will you know what’s going on with features like our Big Red Recruiting Board, Crystal Ball Predictions, Prospect Updates, Great Stories, Insider Insights on the Razor’s Edge Premium Forum and more, you’ll know where things are heading before anyone else. West has over a decade of experience recruiting Razorbacks and has also spent his life following the Razorbacks.
The legendary Razor’s Edge Forum is now better than ever with the new cutting-edge design with easy-to-use features like dark mode, notifications, tracking features, and easy-to-access gifs and photos that simply enhance the experience. You’ll interact with our experts as well as knowledgeable fans, many of whom contribute inside information themselves. You will get your questions answered directly by our team, an excellent cast of moderators and our members. Interact in our regular recruiting chats, VIP recruiting podcast, game feeds, live updates from press conferences and events, regular chats among like-minded Razorback fans and more.
CLICK HERE TO START YOUR SUBSCRIPTION
MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE:
1) Scoop. From team news to recruiting scoop to expert analysis, HawgSports is the undisputed leader in Razorback insider sports information. No publication tells more stories or has a reputation for reliable coverage like HawgSports. And there’s no slowing down in the offseason with live updates on the scouting track, camp scoop and unparalleled team coverage.
2) Exclusive content. There are countless features that are a member favourite, including the Big Red Recruiting Board for football and basketball to keep you up to date with the latest recruiting developments, the crystal ball to let you know which we believe will be the next Razorback engagement, transfer portal and more.
3) Dany. Danny West has been covering the Razorbacks and recruiting for a decade and has quickly established himself as the leader in the field. No one announces recruiting news, paints the big picture, or has a better reputation than Danny West when it comes to recruiting Hog. HawgSports members get a direct line to Arkansas’ No. 1 scout, and no one covers their respective pace better nationally. West has deep ties to the Razorback program.
4) Trey. For over 17 years, Trey Biddy has been the publisher of the most trusted and successful subscription site Razorback in the industry. Not only was he the first to tell stories like the hiring of Chad Morris or the firings of John Pelphrey and Mike Anderson, but he guided you with precision through the weeds in the last two coaching searches, all breaking up one assistant coach hire after another. No one provides better insight or has closer ties to Razorback football.
5.) Curtis. Curtis Wilkerson is the newest addition to the HawgSports team. Having worked for Busting Brackets and Prep Hoops with experience as a player, scout, coach and administrator, as well as training in sports medicine at the NAIA level, Wilkerson brings an in-depth analysis of Razorback hoops and recruiting. The McCrory, Ark. native also covers all aspects of major Razorback sports, including soccer and baseball.
6) Community. The legendary Razor’s Edge VIP Forum is Arkansas’ most popular subscriber forum, as it’s not only the most informative, but also the best place to discuss Razorback among eager, knowledgeable, and discerning Hog fans. The forum is moderated to keep the information fun and the conversation flowing without an overwhelming amount of bickering and infighting. Additionally, major enhancements to enhance the user experience are on the horizon. Get exclusive content and information, connect with Hog fans around the world, and discuss news as it happens.
7) 2000. The site produces more than 2,000 unique articles per year, including about 750 VIP stories – a rate of almost 170 articles per month and more than 60 VIP articles per month – and this does not include ideas and opinions posted on the forum Razor’s Edge or other Razorback-related Content produced from the 247Sports Network.
8) After. In addition to HawgSports staff, 247Sports has the best group of analysts in the country, such as National Recruiting Manager Steve Wiltfong and Regional Recruiting Analyst Gabe Brooks who regularly come in to bring important Razorback news across the country and the region. 247Sports has the largest recruiting team across the country.
9) 247 Sports and CBS. HawgSports made the jump to 247Sports a year ago to be part of the top innovator in the industry. With the power of CBS behind them and the recent acquisition of the Scout.com network, the new super network 247Sports is always at the forefront of improving the user experience. The best independent Razorback team site is now with the best company.
ten) Fewer advertisements. Annual subscribers get a significantly reduced advertising experience on the site. On forums, advertisements interspersed between messages are removed for subscribers.
11) 247Sports Recruitment Database and All Features. The database is constantly updated and complete with updated schedules for each prospect and includes 247Sports’ exclusive CRYSTAL BALL feature with updated expert predictions on each prospect’s direction with more inside information on why we made the choice.
12) Access to the entire 247Sports network. In addition to premium HawgSports content, you can read articles on all sites in the network. This means you get privileged access to not just one, but ALL of the schools you are interested in and their enemies. If you choose the annual plan. BONUS: You can view each team’s VIP discussion forums with an annual VIP membership.
13) A fresh and clean look. Not only do you get access to all the scoops, news, and features listed above, but you get it all in a fast, user-friendly platform, with the latest, most feature-rich, and easiest-to-use message boards. navigate industry. , complete with new “dark mode” option. We also have the best and most user-friendly mobile platform in the industry. If you’re away from your computer, don’t worry – 247Sports offers full access on tablets and smartphones. So you get your Razorback team and recruiting news anytime, anywhere.
14) Text alerts. HawgSports not only reports the news first, but makes sure you get the news first by texting you when there’s an engagement or a huge team story.
15) CBS All-Access after the promotion ends. CBS All-Access Ad Free is an annual value of $99 that you get absolutely free as long as you subscribe to HawgSports.com after your promotional period ends!! Watch movies, commercial-free shows, sports, and other live programs at home or on the go for free.
CLICK HERE TO START YOUR SUBSCRIPTION
Terms: This agreement will end soon. This promotion is for new members only. Paramount+ access? -After the promotional period when renewing the VIP member. 247Sports.com reserves the right to modify or cancel this promotion at any time. Please write firstname.lastname@example.org with all your questions.