Embrace self-expression with color this season. Merle Norman Cosmetics (affiliate friendly) presents its Revival color collection for spring. Featuring a new, lip liner that lasts all day in twelve gorgeous shadesand light washes of Versatile eyeshadow in an impact-resistant liquid-to-powder formulathis collection provides all the must-haves for Springs’ hottest makeup looks.
NEW plush lip liner ($22)
- The most versatile lip liner yet features a waterproof formula for comfortable 8-hour wear.
- Plush texture glides on smoothly and lays down rich, creamy color with precision
- Resists smudging and feathering in fine lip lines
- Attached lip brush easily defines, contours and blends
- Available in 12 creamy, highly pigmented shades including: Pinky Swear (dusty rose), Sugar Pie (neutral caramel), Teddy Bear (rosewood), Ballerina Pink (dusty mauve), Baby Doll (cool pink), Valentine (red classic), Bella (burgundy), Bon Bon (watermelon), Peony (pink mauve), Apricot (discreet coral), Sweet Melon (peach pink), Hot Cocoa (rich mocha)
- A fun and versatile liquid shadow formula that dries to a smooth, lightweight, impact-resistant powder
- Wear alone, as a base or topper for other eye shadows
- Won’t wrinkle or transfer to lids
- Liquid-to-powder texture blends and builds easily, and layers well with liners and powders
- Vitamin F Forte helps condition for comfortable, long-lasting wear
- Available in 5 easy-to-use shades, including: Perf (soft matte buttercream), Hugs (luminous rosy champagne), Lace (medium satin pink lilac), OOH (crisp satin sage) and Cool (cool blue matte)
Merle Norman Cosmetics products are available online at www.merlenorman.com and at Merle Norman studios nationwide.
About Merle Norman Cosmetics
Merle Norman Cosmetics, Inc. is a premium brand acclaimed for pioneering the “try before you buy” philosophy, as well as creating innovative, high-quality cosmetics and skin care products that enable consumers to express the best of themselves. For 90 years, this iconic American brand has given consumers the confidence to pursue their dreams, explore their ideas and create their own version of the extraordinary.
Today, Merle Norman Cosmetics remains a family business with franchised studios located in the United States, Canada and overseas. Constantly evolving and creating effective, exciting and technologically advanced products, Merle Norman Cosmetics remains dedicated to setting trends and meeting the ongoing needs of diverse customers all over the world. For more information, visit www.merlenorman.com.