The highly anticipated clash of clans The Spring 2022 Update has finally arrived and brings a whole new area to your village, the Clan Capital!
the clash of clans gamers have waited long enough for this one. Leaks for Clan Capital first appeared almost a year ago, but now this new feature is finally here, and you will be able to benefit from Clan Capital once you install the new update.
- WATCH THIS: Elden Ring Fans Translate Singing Bat Song To Reveal Tragic Story
Additionally, the developers at Supercell have implemented significant balance changes which you can read about below. Be sure to check out the full Clan Capital Walkthrough on the official Clan Capital page. clash of clans as well.
Clash of Clans May 2022 Clan Capital Patch Notes
- Clan capital:
- The clan capital will be accessible to clans of level 2 or higher. Once your clan reaches this requirement, your clan will unlock the ability to travel to the capital. In addition, your Village must be level 6 or higher to be able to enter the Capital.
- Just click on the Airship next to the Builder Base ship and it will send you high into the clouds to a new, distant land for your clan to explore!
- You can read all the details of Clan Capital here.
- Level 12 Air Defense – HP increased from 1600 to 1650
- Level 4 Seeking Air Mine – Damage increased from 2400 to 2500
- Repaired defensive builder from 55/60 to 60/70 for builder shack level 3 and 4 respectively
- Level 8 & 9 Super Dragon DPS reduced from 414/448 to 405/429
- Super Dragon attack range reduced by 0.5 cells
- Level 4-10 Unicorn healing reduced from 59/62/65/68/71/74/77 to 58/60/62/64/66/68/70
Bug fixes and other changes
- Fixed an issue where hero pets would sometimes become invisible
- Fixed Archer Queen animation causing her to sometimes shake before her first attack
- Fixed Bomb Tower graphics causing troops to hide under its crater.
- Added more precision to log collision detection
- Adjusted trap triggering rules to not require unit movement
- Decrease the gem cost of troop donations without the donation benefit by 1 gem.
- Air troops now consider the size of target buildings when selecting and attacking targets. For example, 4×4 TH can now be attacked from 0.5 tiles further away than before.
- Ground troops now consider building size when considering nearest targets. Previously, the closest targets were determined based on the distance to the midpoint of the building.
clash of clans is now available for free on Android and iOS devices.